Search This Blog


Friday, May 16, 2008

Why I blog?

While walking home, I ask myself why I wanna start blogging.... I am always a fashion follower....I guess ......I will blog bec it's a fashion to blog!

But will I be a good blogger??? It doesn't matter...... Will strangers come to read my blog???? who cares.......... I am a shy person......Am I ready to let strangers into my life???? Am I doing that ? Says who???? Will my blogging reflect what kind of person I am????
Depends on what I blog I guess....

Suddenly I recalled my father's words '' You don't talk....people will not say you are dumb'' ( hokkien transalation : LU BOH KONG OAH, LANG BOH KONG LU AIR-KOW!!!!)
I miss you ,dad!
Don't get it wrong I am not DUMB!.....I am a DUMB who talks too much as a kid!

Finally I am blogging..........you are welcome to walk me home!!!!!!

4 comments:

karenkay said...

Ha ha...finally ur blog is ready...dun be shy ok...it's the trend now to blog in this digital age, no matter young or old...this shows that the world is fast changing...from diary to blog...from secretive to openess...Happy Blogging....

pinkswan said...

Karenkay, welcome to my world.....let me share some secrets here! Enjoy reading....

milokaiyeh said...

Hi Swan.
Good of u to start a blog.

I like yr dad comments.

Now u hv a blog,
Now LU A KONG in yr BLOG
BOH AIR KOW LIAO LOH, hehe.

Jing Jing said...

AIR KOW?? pinkswan mute one ar??
seems like im a stranger visit here... harlow...=}