Search This Blog


Sunday, January 4, 2009

So It was A Sober Celebration!

It was a sober Christmas and Happy New Year 2009!!!!
I think this is my first SOBER Xmas and New Year celebration for years since 1987......
What a way to celebrate!
....maybe age is catching up. Not me....for my old man of course. Kekeke!
No disappointment thought, I had fun with my grandson Shung! (the main cause for the sober celebration) and it was a babysitting year end while his mom was away for the year end holidays!
I even have to sacrifice Countdown with Danell in Sg Wang....See pictures at PINKIES WORLD...

I miss the show, but Hyin told me Danell was GOOD!
Anyway , Danell inherited the dance move from me and the "Ta Kung Thoa" flips from his dad...... No joke! Kekekke!

Happy New Year 2009 !

No comments: